The hated bedroom tax will remain in place little longer after a Parliamentary motion to scrap it was rejected by Tory AND Lib Dem MPs. Linda supported the motion to axe the tax. The bedroom tax has hit over 1,500 people in Halifax. It has…
- Tories and Lib Dems just voted to keep #bedroomtax I voted to axe the terrible tax which has adversely affected so many of my constituents. about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @HxCourierJon: Will @CraigWhi2kermp be apologising to the people of #CalderValley for his election leaflet's claims about local #NHS se… about 5 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @grecian9: wonder if @CraigWhi2kermp ppl knew OBC would be made public when winter newsletter written? Def is proposal to close #caldern… about 5 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @ChrisJones_120: My last week at @CalderdaleCol so time for thank you messages starting with @WYCColleges @LCRSkillsNetwk @LeedsCityR… about 5 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- Just voted to support Halifax and other firefighters in support of their campaign on #firefighterspensions. Arguments won, sadly vote lost. about 6 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- Good to visit Halifax @RoyalMail sorting office, to speak with staff and see their hard work sorting the xmas post! http://t.co/ZpDTyfUgBh 12:49:35 PM December 12, 2014 from Twitter Web Client
I hold regular surgeries to meet people at first hand and listen to their concerns. If you want to make an appointment to see me, please contact my office on 01422 251800.
Most surgeries are held at Halifax Town Hall and are roughly the third Friday in every month from 2pm-4pm.
The next surgery is on Friday Friday 16th January.
Other surgery dates in early 2015 are:-
Friday 20th February
Friday 13th March