Linda has voted to ‘back the bill’ which will curb the private sector’s role in the NHS. The important bill was passed in Parliament last Friday (19 November) with a thumping majority. It will now take the return of a…
- A great meeting of the 'Chronic Pain Summit', which I co-chaired with Lord Luce. Really good turnout, speeches and ideas put forward. about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @LongfellaPoet: @Linda_Riordan Hi Great show coming to @squarechapel Halifax this Wednesday: http://t.co/cxFwOB5ytZ RTs appreciated :) about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @OpinionYP: End the silence over threat to A&E services in #Halifax - read speech by @Linda_Riordan in @yorkshirepost http://t.co/jIl68E… about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- Today I voted to #backthebill which will help #saveourNHS pleased to see it passed with a big majority #NHS about 5 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- Some good coverage in the @Examiner of my Parl debate abt the campaign to save Calderdale A & E from closure http://t.co/MqrNdtemLk about 6 days ago from Twitter Web Client
I hold regular surgeries to meet people at first hand and listen to their concerns. If you want to make an appointment to see me, please contact my office on 01422 251800.
Most surgeries are held at Halifax Town Hall and are roughly the third Friday in every month from 2pm-4pm. The next surgery will take place on Friday 21 November. Drop my office a line if you would like an appointment..
Remaining surgery dates in 2014 are:-
Friday 12th December (Halifax Town Hall)
Please ring my office for an appointment.