The Conservative campaigns in Halifax and Calder Valley are in disarray after they gave out mixed messages on the future of the local A & E. In Halifax, the Tories say the A & E is threatened with closure. Meanwhile…
- RT @DanJarvisMP: Spoke to @HxCourierFM in #Halifax about reducing reoffending & my #labourdoorstep marathon: http://t.co/QHyJsYiutX http://… about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- Really good to visit @thebasementproj earlier with @DanJarvisMP and see at first hand the excellent work Basement do. http://t.co/R5dcU4aQG1 about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @thebasementproj: Great to see @DanJarvisMP at TBRP this morning with @Linda_Riordan Looking forward to seeing the story in @HXCourier about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @DanJarvisMP: Home leg of #labourdoorstep marathon today with fab @OnnMel @vron_king @jamiehanley @Linda_Riordan & @bradfordlabour http:… about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- Here is my latest question in @UKParliament on the fight to save Calderdale A & E from closure #caldernhs http://t.co/kYGfO4jtfi 06:19:27 PM January 14, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
I hold regular surgeries to meet people at first hand and listen to their concerns. If you want to make an appointment to see me, please contact my office on 01422 251800.
Most surgeries are held at Halifax Town Hall and are roughly the third Friday in every month from 2pm-4pm.
The next surgery is on Friday 20 February.
Other surgery dates in early 2015 are:-
Friday 13th March